Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Waiting for the 171-H...Just waiting! Finally!

We had our fingerprints taken on Feb 19th...The 171 H letter takes between 6-8 weeks usually to magically appear in the mailbox.

The 171-H....The Federal Gov't approval to adopt an orphan internationally...That is ALL we are waiting for now. Cannot believe it, but it is TRUE! Maybe it will show up tomorrow now that I have spent all night...and I do mean ALL NIGHT...It is 2 am... creating this blog and trying to document in one night what has transpired since June of 2007....There is no easy way to do that. But I tried. I documented everything for Gracie when we were waiting, and I saved every single important email about Garrett during this long wait. So, I used those emails tonight to figure out when and how everything happened. Forgive me if I sound too much like I have been complaining about the process...But it has been difficult to say the least. I am just so happy that we are close now to going to China to get our boy!

No comments: