Thursday, March 20, 2008

Our Red Thread...


It occurred to me last night. I don't know why I had not thought of this before now, but as clear as day it came to me as I was saying our daily prayer for Garrett. This is the prayer that has been on our refrigerator since we were paperchasing for Gracie even. I LOVE this prayer. It is memorized and really is close to my heart every day. It means so much to me. Now, it has even more meaning...


Our red thread....Our son's Chinese name, Chenguang, means "Morning Light"


Here is the prayer again:

"May you be safe and sleep soundly through the night.
May you be safe as you wake in the morning light.
May you feel love from so far away.
May it comfort and protect you throughout each day.
I will pray for you my little one
Until our time of waiting is done.
I will pray that the Lord keep you safe from harm
Until the child of my heart becomes the child of my arms."
.....AuthorUnknown

No comments: