Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!






Happy Valentine's Day from the O'Neal family! Gracie has her first "crush". His name is Jack, and you can tell how much she loves the boy. I have been saving these pictures for this occasion. Our friends, Laura, and her children, Jack, Gabby, and Olivia, (5 year olds) came to spend some time with us while Van was in China getting Garrett. These pictures are priceless. One day, we went to Michael's and purchased some valentine craft kits. They came home and started crafting. Jack gave Gracie her first love note. Here are the pics of these beautiful kids! I love this family!!! I wish they all lived across the street from us still. Those were the good ole'days. I miss my friend, Laura, so much!

1 comment:

grantsmama said...

haha! remember when Gracie's crush was Brian? He's going to be so sad she's moved on!