Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Night





Halloween around here can be pretty crazy. It's really getting out of hand, if you want to know the truth. I am soooooooooooooo over Halloween by the time it actually gets here. Just plain tired of it. But I make the best of it for the kiddos. And I usually dress up. So i did. I got in the mood, went into my closet for the craziest thing I could find...which wasn't much...and I surprised the kids with it. Let's just say that it didn't go over well with either of them. You can tell by the look on their faces in the photo. I scared them. The wig was what did it. I went out that night as "Freaky Mom", and they got used to it/me. The kids went out dressed like 50's kids in leather jackets we found last year at a 7 Eleven type place/gas station. They looked pretty cute! Here are the pics/evidence of our trick or treat night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.